Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender Essential Oil is the most versatile of all essential oils. It has a fresh, sweet, floral, herbaceous fragrance that is soothing and refreshing. It is an adaptogen, which means it adapts to what your body needs. This oil can relax you and cleanse wounds. This plant is organically grown in Utah, Idaho and France.
Look for and buy only 100% therapeutic/medical grade essential oils. These oils will give you the health benefits that you are looking for.
Here are some uses of Lavender, there are so many more than what is here. Experiment and see what Lavender Essential Oil can do for you:
1. Allergies – apply a few drops to the back of the neck, bottoms of the feet, and inhale the fragrance twice a day for a few weeks and the body will reset itself there by reducing and alleviating allergies
2. Bee sting or Insect bite – place a drop on a bee sting or insect bite to help the itching and reduce swelling
3. Bleeding wounds – place a drop on a cut to stop bleeding
4. Burns – pour directly on the burn, the oil is antiseptic and speeds the wound healing
5. Motion sickness – place a drop on your tongue or around your navel or behind your ear
6. Sleep – place a few drops on the bottom of your feet and rub in, rub your hands on the back of your neck, place a few drops on your hands and smooth onto your pillow
7. Scars – rub a few drops on the scar or around the wound to reduce scar formation
8. Deodorant – place 2-4 drops in armpit area and rub in
9. Scalp – rub several drops on your scalp, reduces/eliminates flaking and scalp itch.
10. Insects – place a drop of the oil on a cotton ball and place in closets or drawers to repel insects
11. Dryer – place a few drops on a cloth, throw into the dryer to give clothes a fresh clean smell and deodorizes the laundry
12. Sunburn – mix distilled water and several drops of oil in a spray bottle, shake and spritz on a sunburn, very soothing
13. Animals – place a few drops on your hand and pet your animal(s) to help with stress