Essential Oils For Natural Allergy Relief
Do you or someone you know suffer from Allergies?
Allergy Season for most of us has already started and for others it is not too far away. The sneezing, itchy eyes, runny nose and eyes, and the congestion are miserable. Young Living Essential Oils has a few oils and supplements that can help with Allergy symptoms. I have started using Lavender Essential Oil to help stop my Allergy symptoms and for me it is working. All of our bodies are unique and therefore respond to the essential oils differently. You may need to try several different oils or supplements before you find the right one for you.
Natural Allergy Relief using Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender is the most versatile oil. It can help you sleep, give you energy, help alleviate Allergy symptoms and so much more.
Place 2-3 drops of Lavender into the palm of your hand. Place some on the Lavender on your forehead, in front of and behind your ears and the front and back of your neck. Rub your hands together and inhale deeply the fragrance. Repeat this part 3-4 times a day. (You will know when you can decrease the times to twice a day). Also place 1 drop of Lavender on the bottom of each foot and gently massage into your foot. Repeat this twice a day. When Allergy symptoms were strong at the start of the season, rub some oil between your upper lip and your nose. You will be always inhaling the fragrance.
Using this protocol for a couple of weeks will help reset your body’s reaction to allergies. I have known some people who say that when they use Lavender for allergies, they have noticed either the disappearance of the allergies or a decline in intensity.
Natural Allergy Relief using R.C. Essential Oil (R.C. is a blend of oils)
R.C. is a blend of 11 wild crafted Therapeutic/Medical Grade Essential Oils. R.C. was formulated to bring relief from all lung, respiratory, sinus, throat, cold and allergy concerns. This oil blend often decongests, reduces inflammation and is even know to dissolve bone spurs.
When applying R.C. topically you will need to dilute it 50/50 with Young Living V-6 Vegetable Oil Complex or with Olive or Almond Oil. Once diluted then you can put a couple of drops in the palm of your hand and inhale the fragrance. You can apply the oil on your chest, neck/ throat and sinus area.
You can inhale the fragrance through steam by adding a few drops of R.C. to hot water, covering your head and the bowl with a towel and inhale the steam. Add Raven (alternating morning and night) and Thieves to enhance the effects.
Place a couple of drops of R.C. on a cotton ball and place on or in vents. Great in car vents.
The 11 oils that make up R.C.:
- Eucalyptus Globulus – powerful against staff, strep & pneumonia infections, anti-viral & reduces all infections in the lungs
- Eucalyptus Radiata –anti-inflammatory & strong action against all lung disorders, bronchitis, asthma & sinusitis.
- Eucalyptus Australiana – anti-viral, antibacterial and anti-fungal
- Eucalyptus Citriodora –anti-inflammatory & antispasmodic
- Myrtle –strengthens respiratory system, chronic coughs, asthma, tuberculosis & chest complaints.
- Pine – powerful anti-infectious for respiratory, bronchitis & pneumonia.
- Spruce – Anti-inflammatory with cortisone like action
- Marjoram – reduces spasms, calms coughs & soothes large muscle mass
- Lavender – Antispasmodic, anti-inflammatory & prevents scarring in all tissue, even lungs
- Cypress – strengthens circulatory system, increases healthy blood flow, increases lymphatic activity anti-infectious & mucolytic
- Peppermint — extremely beneficial for respiratory, digestive, sinus & liver disorders.